A Remote Desktop gives you the benefit of working remotely with any remote PC. Using this feature, you will be able to see the remote computer’s desktop and all your cursor movements and actions will be transmitted to the remote PC, thereby letting you to manage it exactly the same way you do your PC.
Windows 8 support provides you with all the information you need to connect to remote PCs. You can go through the below mentioned Windows 8 support procedure for doing this easily and effectively.
- You can start off this Windows 8 support procedure by clicking on the Start menu.
- Type in “Remote Desktop” in the Search box.
- Open the “Remote Desktop” application by double clicking on it in the search results window.
- The next step of this Windows 8 support procedure is to type in the PC Name or the IP Address of the computer that you wish to connect.
- Click the “Connect” button.
- Windows 8 support suggests clicking “Connect” once again if you happen to see a message stating “Can’t verify the identity of the remote PC” at the first attempt.
- Once you are connected to the remote computer, you will need to enter the username and password for that remote computer.
- Click “OK” and your Windows 8 support procedure is complete.
This should be all the help you need to connect your computer to a remote desktop. Windows 8 support also informs that the Remote Desktop service can be prevented or removed by unchecking the boxes on the “Remote” tab of the “System Properties” window, which can be accessed from the Control Panel.