Is your system powered by the Windows 8 OS? No? Well, then you can easily download the Windows 8 OS and interact with the latest Windows interface. Although, installation should be completed without any trouble, especially if your PC has a basic Intel chipset driver or other basic Windows 8 drivers. However, you may need to install Windows 8 drivers for the display, in case there is a graphics card in your system. Without a graphics card driver, you will be unable to enjoy high quality videos, and would miss the interface experience on touch devices.
Installing a graphics card driver on your system is a hassle free process if you use the following instructions.
Instructions to install graphic card drivers on a Windows 8 system:
- You must first gather knowledge about the graphics card that is present on your system. If you are using a branded PC, this is very easy to determine. Check the model number of your system and search for associated graphics card details on the internet. If you have an assembled personal computer you can find this by running GPU-Z or through the Device Manager. GPU-Z is a utility designed to check status and details regarding your computer’s graphics card.
- Click on the Start screen, select Desktop and open the Internet Explorer browser.
- Visit the official website of the graphics card’s manufacturer and access the Drivers section.
- Select the Graphics card model that you found earlier and select the version that is compatible to your Windows 8. You must choose between the 64-bit or 32-bit version. Select the correct driver.
- Download the drivers matching your computer’s specifications. Ensure that you do not download a 32-bit driver for a 64-bit system.
- Once the download is finished, click on the downloaded file and proceed with the installation of the graphics card driver on your Windows 8 system. Follow the prompts and this process will finish quickly.
You will notice a drastic improvement in your display graphic quality. This downloaded file will also include options for displaying resolution options and graphic card Control Panel options, and these should be checked out as well. Remember to upgrade to all Windows 8 drivers for boosting performance and avoiding any compatibility issues.
If you face any issues with the installation of drivers, immediately contact Windows tech support for further assistance. Experts at the tech support will guide you in a systematic manner to tackle all your issues.
Enjoy high-resolution videos and play high-end graphic games on your Windows 8 system.